Freedom of Information
- Obtaining Information under the Scheme
- Classes of Information
- UCL Policy
- Staff Guidelines
- Disclosure of Sensitive Information
- Personal Information
- Request information
Classes of Information
UCL Publication Scheme
This Scheme aims to make as much of our information as possible readily accessible to the public, on a continuous basis. We are committed to releasing more material in the future.
UCL will make available information within the Information Classes described below. Information falling into the classes below will be retained in accordance with UCL Records management policy and retention policy.
Under each Information Class there are brief descriptions of the information available within the class.
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What our priorities are and how we are doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- The services we offer
Page last modified on 10 sep 13 07:08