Data Protection & Freedom of Information
- To assist and provide advice on all queries and requests in relation to Data Protection and Freedom of Information;
- To positively promote data protection and freedom of information awareness throughout UCL;
- Publish information and guidance, via UCL’s information compliance website;
- Develop policies and written procedures to ensure UCL complies with its legal obligations;
- We offer practical advice and guidance;
- Proactively manage requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act and Data Protection Act;
- Support UCL’s research activities;
- Our researchers by registering their research projects, publishing guidance and clarity on anonymisation, data storage, international transfers and other overseas research;
- Our staff when dealing with Subject Access Requests and FOI requests.
Who we are
- Organisation Chart
- Alex Daybank: Data Protection & Freedom of Information Officer, x58726, firstname.lastname@example.org
- responsible for Data Protection and FOI queries.
- Spenser Crouch: Data Protection & Freedom of Information Administrator, x58764, email@example.com
- responsible for the research registration service, web page development and providing adminstrative support for Data Protection and FOI queries.
Alex Goudie: Data Protection and Freedom of Information Advisor, x57862, firstname.lastname@example.org - responsible for Data Protection and FOI advice.