Support and wellbeing
Support for students affected by the war in Ukraine
If you’re struggling with your mental health and wellbeing, please get in touch with us to speak to an adviser.
I want to...
- speak to someone about my mental health
- get disability support
- access counselling
- report sexual misconduct, bullying or harassment
- see what help there is for different issues
- speak to someone about safety or crime
- read advice on how to look after myself
- ask a question
- get academic support but do not have a disability
Please give us your feedback
The Disability, Mental Health and Wellbeing team value your feedback. If you've accessed support, please complete this brief form.
Get to know our team
Student Support and Wellbeing is made up of a diverse group of staff in a number of specialist teams, all dedicated to supporting you throughout your time at UCL.
We're here to help
If you have a disability, mental health or wellbeing issue affecting your ability to study, we can help.