askUCL is our self-help centre and student enquiry system for current students, designed to streamline the way we handle your enquiries. Have a question? Just askUCL.


Real-time chat

You can now chat to us in askUCL. Find out more about our chat service!

askUCL is a self-help centre designed to streamline the way we handle your enquiries. You can either browse the knowledge base of FAQs or search for answers based on categories and keywords.

If you can't find what you're looking for, or don't think we've answered your question, you can log an enquiry directly and any questions you ask will automatically be sent to the correct team.

All your enquiries and responses are linked to your account, which means you can check the progress of your enquiry and see how we're dealing with it at any time. 

Please note the service is available to all enrolled current students and recent graduates. If you are a prospective student or applicant, please use UCL webpages to find support you require.

Your enquiry

Link to information security policies

You can find out more about how we respond to your enquiry and how to track its progress.


Link to Digital skills development

Find out more on solutions to common issues and troubleshooting.


Link to Academic Manual on complaints

Tell us how we're doing and give your views to help shape the future of askUCL. 

Log into askUCL

Forgotten your password?

If you have set up the mobile password reset (MyAccount) service you will be able to reset your password online.

If you have not set up the MyAccount self-service you will need to contact the ISD Service Desk on +44 (0)20 7679 5000 to resolve any issues you are experiencing accessing the system.

The askUCL service is available to all enrolled current students. If you are no longer a UCL student or you are yet to apply, please email your enquiry to the relevant team. 

If you are having issues logging into the system, please contact the askUCLhelp team.

Trending on askUCL

  • How do I book an appointment with a Disability, Mental Health and Wellbeing adviser?
  • What is a SORA (Summary of Reasonable Adjustments) and how do I get one?
  • Where can I get a Schengen visa letter that allows me to travel abroad?
  • How do I apply for Extenuating Circumstances? What is the impact on group work?
  • How and when will I obtain my degree certificate and final transcripts?