askUCL is a self-help centre designed to streamline the way we handle your enquiries. You can either browse the knowledge base of most asked questions or search for answers based on categories and keywords.
If you can't find what you're looking for, or don't think we've answered your question, you can log an enquiry directly and any questions you ask will automatically be sent to the correct team.
All your enquiries and responses are linked to your account, which means you can check the progress of your enquiry and see how we're dealing with it at any time.
Forgotten your password?
If you have set up the mobile password reset (MyAccount) service you will be able to reset your password online.
If you have not set up the MyAccount self-service you will need to contact the ISD Service Desk on +44 (0)20 7679 5000 to resolve any issues you are experiencing accessing the system.
The askUCL service is currently only available to enrolled current students. You can still send your email to relevant team if you are no longer a UCL student or you are yet to enrol.
If you are struggling to log into the system, please contact the askUCLhelp team
Trending on askUCL
- How do I book a same-day appointment with a Disability, Mental Health and Wellbeing adviser?
- I need support and advice, who can I speak to outside normal working hours or at weekends?
- Did you know you can use the self-service options on Portico to print a statement of student status or Statement of Award?
- How and when will I obtain my degree certificate and final transcripts?
- What teaching and assessment arrangements are in place for Terms Two and Three 2021?