Learn how to use askUCL
Want to access UCL support Services quickly, or find an answer to question you might have about studies or who to speak to at UCL? Sign up to one of our askUCL masterclasses.
You can now chat to us in askUCL. Find out more about our chat service!
askUCL is a self-help centre designed to streamline the way we handle your enquiries. You can either browse the knowledge base of FAQs or search for answers based on categories and keywords.
If you can't find what you're looking for, or don't think we've answered your question, you can log an enquiry directly and any questions you ask will automatically be sent to the correct team.
All your enquiries and responses are linked to your account, which means you can check the progress of your enquiry and see how we're dealing with it at any time.
Forgotten your password?
If you have set up the mobile password reset (MyAccount) service you will be able to reset your password online.
If you have not set up the MyAccount self-service you will need to contact the ISD Service Desk on +44 (0)20 7679 5000 to resolve any issues you are experiencing accessing the system.
The askUCL service is available to all enrolled current students. If you are no longer a UCL student or you are yet to apply, please email your enquiry to the relevant team.
If you are having issues logging into the system, please contact the askUCLhelp team.
Trending on askUCL
- When and where can I collect my BRP?
- How can I get proof that I am (or I was) a student at UCL, for my home country?
- When/How will I receive my Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number?
- How do I book an appointment with a Disability, Mental Health and Wellbeing adviser?
- I'm an international student, do I have to register with the police?