Student Enquiries Centre
Following government guidance regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the Student Enquiries Centre has been closed. Students continue to have access to a wide range of support and you can still find out information, complete UCL processes and contact us in other ways.
- Launch askUCL to access the comprehensive and extensive database of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Use the self service option on Portico to print off a statement of student status or statement of award.
- Log an enquiry via as askUCL, our online student enquiries system, to ask a question or directions to a particular service. We are currently responding to enquiries between the hours of 9am-6pm and will be aim to provide you with a response within 5 working days.
- Current and alumni students can also contact us via our new telephone service
Student Enquiries Centre Telephone Service: 020 3108 8836.
Opening Hours of Telephone Service: 10am - 4pm on Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesdays and Fridays; 11am to 4pm on Thursdays.
Please note, on Tuesday 3rd November, our telephone service will be avaliable from 10am-3pm.
Please contact us via the telephone to follow up on an enquiry that has been logged on askUCL, to raise a new enquiry and to receive advice on how to access UCL's student registry and support services.
UCL has published new step-by step guidance for what to do if you think you may have coronavirus.
You must stay at home and use UCL Connect to Protect if:
- you think you have coronavirus;
- you have tested positive for the virus;
- you are waiting for the results of a coronavirus test;
- or you have been contacted by NHS Track and Trace and asked to self-isolate.
The Student Enquiries Centre team value your feedback. Please complete this feedback form and tell us about your experience with our team.