Members of UCL may be contacted in the following ways:
For individuals, see the UCL Telephone and Electronic Mail Directory, otherwise:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for matters relating to central computing systems
- Prospective Students' information request form for matters relating to admissions and programmes of study
for matters relating to UCL's presence on the World Wide Web - if you'd like to send an attachment, please email first and we'll send instructions.
- email@example.com for matters relating to websites using the Silva Content Management System - if you'd like to send an attachment, please email first and we'll send instructions.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for all multimedia matters relating to filming, audio and video production, digital media encoding & live web streaming.
- email@example.com for enquiries about UCL's halls of residence or other matters dealt with by the Student Residence Office
- firstname.lastname@example.org for general enquiries to the Library
- email@example.com for matters relating to room and conference booking.
- information about accommodation
- firstname.lastname@example.org for matters relating to audiovisual equipment in centrally-booked teaching spaces
- email@example.com for administration purposes only
In cases where no other address is known, mail for UCL staff may be
University College London
London WC1E 6BT
Please be sure to include the recipient's name and department in the address.
The central UCL switchboard number is 020 7679 2000
(+44 20 7679 2000 from outside the UK).
Page last modified on 10 jan 13 13:36