Find out about our Governance and Compliance structure:
- How UCL’s governance structure works, including information on:
- Council, UCL’s governing body
- Academic Board, which advises the Council on all academic matters and questions affecting the educational policy of UCL
- University Management Committee, which is responsible for the operational management of UCL
- UCL’s other formal committees.
- The academic structure and heads of academic departments of UCL and our constitutional documents.
- How UCL discharges its responsibilities to ensure compliance with its legal obligations, as well as how UCL engages with the Office for Students’ regulatory framework.
- UCL’s charitable status.
- Research governance policies and procedures, the expectations for the conduct of research and action to be taken in response to alleged research misconduct.
- UCL’s Honorary awards, including UCL’s Honorary Fellows and Graduates and details of nomination and award criteria.
- The procedure for professorial appointments at UCL.
For details, visit Governance and Compliance