Inclusivity and engaging with the community is at the heart of all we do.
We lead the field across a wide range of faculties, and work together across disciplines to solve the world's biggest problems.
- An interdisciplinary approach.
- A wide span of subject areas gives fresh perspective.
- Develop sophisticated multi-faceted solutions to the world's most complex challenges - Global Health, Sustainable Cities, Human Wellbeing, Cultural Understanding, Transformational Technology, Justice and Equality.
Across the globe
Our network of connections spans across the globe.
- 250,000 alumni in 190 countries
- 48% international students
- 29% of our students studied abroad in 2017/18
- 35% international staff
- 150+ Erasmus+ partnerships
- Partnerships with institutions worldwide