Learn more about the Organisational Development team and get in touch
Our team's role is to facilitate UCL's success, by aligning structural, cultural and strategic realities of work to respond to the needs of an ever-evolving higher education context.
Director of Organisational Development
Contact Catherine for advice on:
- OD strategy
- Questions relating to how OD is supporting the Organisational Strategy and prioritising our focus
- Feedback on our offers
- How OD can support your individual, team or faculty needs
- Employee voice: listening techniques including staff surveys and pulse surveys
Head of Career Development.
Contact Loleta and her team for advice on:
Head of Development, Academic and Researcher Experience.
Contact Amy and her team for advice on:
- Induction for academics and researchers
- Doctoral Skills Development Programme (DSDP)
- Research Staff Development Programme (RSDP)
- Leadership development for academics and researchers
- Festival of Early-Stage Researchers (FESR)
- The Culture, Employment and Development in Academic Research Survey (CEDARS)
- Bloomsbury Postgraduate Skills Network (BPSN)
Interim Head of Development, Leadership and Management
Contact Colette and her team for advice on: