Equality, Diversity, & Inclusion
Here you will be able to find information on issues relating to disability gender, race, religion and belief, pregnancy, parenting and caring and sexual orientation, and links to other equalities initiatives and support at UCL
- UCL Medical School policy on discrimination and consequences
- 2022-23 UCLMS' Strategic Plan for Misogyny and Gender-Based Violence
Gender Equality network event - Transmasculine pregnancy 17th November
The Gender Equality Network would like to invite you all to our first event of 2022-23 on Transmasculine pregnancy on 17th November.
In collaboration with Trans healthcare Now, Professor Susan Bewley will be discussing the findings from her latest systemic review on the incidence and clinical outcomes for Trans patients.
You can attend either in person at Cruciform Lecture Theatre 2 or on Zoom.
Opportunities to participate in research
We are often contacted by UCL and external researchers wishing to involve medical students in their research relating to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI). A list of current research opportunities you may wish to participate:
- The UCLMS EDI committee’s response to UCL’s decision to cut ties with Stonewall
- Medical Schools Council statement on so-called LGBTQ+ conversion therapy
- Alleged racist incident on a bus
- Update to Statement against Gender Based Violence - injection and drink spiking