Information for current MBBS Students and Staff
Welcome to the MBBS website which holds information to help current students and staff to navigate the MBBS and IBSc programmes.
These programmes are led by Professor Deborah Gill through UCL Medical School and a team of Academic and Student Support Leads drawn from the Medical School and associated NHS Trusts. Student support is led by Divisional Tutor, Dr W Coppola, assisted by a team of Medical Student Support Tutors.
- UCL and MBBS Core-Programme Information
- Student Support
- A-Z Policies
- Course Information:Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6 and Clinical and Professional Practice
- Assessment Information: Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, and Year 6
- ePortfolio Guide
- MBBS Elective Approval
- MBBS Quality Assurance
- Medical Student Code of Conduct
- Term and Assessment Dates
Please would you be kind enough to direct email enquiries to the following addresses:
|Clinical & Professional Practiceemail@example.com|
|Student Support firstname.lastname@example.org|