Welcome to IOE, UCL's faculty of education and society
IOE ranked World #1 for Education in QS Subject Rankings
Be part of the IOE120 Conversation: listen to the 'Shaping Education and Society through Culture' podcast or watch a recording of the 'Powerful Voices - Young People as Active Citizens' event.
What we do
Do you need help with an authorised absence? or getting your prior learning credits approved? Or do you need more time on an assignment? For a comprehensive list of support and guidance on services available (from what we offer, to help available elsewhere at UCL), then please head over to Your Student Record. For mental health and wellness, please see our Student Support and Wellbeing page.
How to contact us
Opening Times for face to face queries are:
Monday to Friday 10:00 am - 3.30 pm.
We will continue to support you remotely or by phone on 02076126674 (You can use this number on teams and your call will be free):
Monday to Friday 9:30 am - 5:00 pm.
For specific queries, please also see these useful contacts:
- Extenuating Circumstances: email@example.com
- Changes to your student record: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints: email@example.com
- Student Voice/Student Reps: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programme-specific queries: please contact your Programme Services team
- IOE Student Helpdesk: email@example.com
Where we are
IOE Student Helpdesk, Level 5 Core A Wing, 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL
- Extenuating Circumstances: Extension requests and other forms of mitigation.
- Tier 4 Visa Help: Find out what you need to do to ensure your visa is in order.
- Interruption of Study: Request to take a temporary break from studies.
- Programme contacts: Key programme contacts, including your Programme Administrator
- Transcripts and certificates: Find out how you can request for transcripts and certificates
- Reset your password: Having difficulties logging in? Reset your password here.
- Log on to Moodle: Access Moodle, UCL's virtual learning environment.
- Teaching timetable: Access module, programme and personal timetables.
- Portico: Access your student record.
- Email: Access your UCL email account.
- UCL Go!: UCL Go! is an app for students to access UCL University and Union information directly from their mobile devices.