Our usual term-time opening hours are:
|Monday||9.30am to 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am to 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am to 5.00pm|
|Thursday||9.30am to 5.00pm|
|Friday||9.30am to 5.00pm|
IOE Student Helpdesk, Level 5 Core A Wing, 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL
What we do
Do you need help with an authorised absence? or getting your prior learning credits approved? Or do you need more time on an assignment? For a comprehensive list of support and guidance on services available (from what we offer, to help available elsewhere at UCL), then please head over to Your Student Record. For mental health and wellness, please see our Student Support and Wellbeing page.
Where we are
We're located on Level 5 of the main IOE Building, 20 Bedford Way, Bloomsbury Campus and are open 9:30am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and from 9:30am to 4pm on Friday.
How to contact us
If you need assistance with any of the areas outlined above, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be sure to respond to your query within 2 working days.
If your query is urgent, please call 0207 612 6674 to speak to a member of the team.
- Extenuating Circumstances: Extension requests and other forms of mitigation.
- Tier 4 Visa Help: Find out what you need to do to ensure your visa is in order.
- Interruption of Study: Request to take a temporary break from studies.
- Programme contacts: Key programme contacts, including your Programme Administrator
- Reset your password: Having difficulties logging in? Reset your password here.
- Log on to Moodle: Access Moodle, UCL's virtual learning environment.
- Teaching timetable: Access module, programme and personal timetables.
- Portico: Access your student record.
- Email: Access your UCL email account.