Our usual term-time opening hours are:
|Monday||09:30am to 5pm|
|Tuesday||09:30am to 5pm|
|Wednesday||09:30am to 5pm|
|Thursday||09:30am to 5pm|
|Friday||09:30am to 4pm|
IOE Student Helpdesk, Level 5 Core A Wing, 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL
What we do
We offer help and advice in the following areas:
- Suspension of Regulations
- Change to Mode of Attendance
- Delayed Enrolment
- Authorised Absence
- Late Module Registration & Amendment
- Accredited Prior Learning / Recognition of Prior Learning / Credit Transfers
- Extenuating Circumstances
- Extenuating Circumstances: Extension requests and other forms of mitigation.
- Interruption of Study: Request to take a temporary break from studies.
- Programme contacts: Key programme contacts, including your Programme Administrator
- Reset your password: Having difficulties logging in? Reset your password here.
- Log on to Moodle: Access Moodle, UCL's virtual learning environment.
- Teaching timetable: Access module, programme and personal timetables.
- Portico: Access your student record.
- Email: Access your UCL email account.
Where we are
We're located on Level 5 of the main IOE Building, 20 Bedford Way, Bloomsbury Campus and are open 9:30am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and from 9:30am to 4pm on Friday.
How to contact us
If you need assistance with any of the areas outlined above, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be sure to respond to your query within 2 working days.
If your query is urgent, please call 0207 612 6674 to speak to a member of the team.