Our usual term-time opening hours are:
|Monday||9.30am to 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am to 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am to 5.00pm|
|Thursday||9.30am to 5.00pm|
|Friday||9.30am to 5.00pm|
IOE Student Helpdesk, Level 5 Core A Wing, 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL
What we do
Do you need help with an authorised absence? or getting your prior learning credits approved? For a comprehensive list of support and guidance on services available (from what we offer, to help available elsewhere at UCL), then please head over to What We Do.
- Extenuating Circumstances: Extension requests and other forms of mitigation.
- Tier 4 Visa Help: Find out what you need to do to ensure your visa is in order.
- Interruption of Study: Request to take a temporary break from studies.
- Programme contacts: Key programme contacts, including your Programme Administrator
- Reset your password: Having difficulties logging in? Reset your password here.
- Log on to Moodle: Access Moodle, UCL's virtual learning environment.
- Teaching timetable: Access module, programme and personal timetables.
- Portico: Access your student record.
- Email: Access your UCL email account.
Where we are
We're located on Level 5 of the main IOE Building, 20 Bedford Way, Bloomsbury Campus and are open 9:30am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and from 9:30am to 4pm on Friday.
How to contact us
If you need assistance with any of the areas outlined above, feel free to contact us on email@example.com and we'll be sure to respond to your query within 2 working days.
If your query is urgent, please call 0207 612 6674 to speak to a member of the team.