Please note that until further notice the helpdesk will be run remotely and will not be manned. You will still be able to contact us via email at the usual email address: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our usual term-time working hours are:
|Monday||9.30am to 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am to 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am to 5.00pm|
|Thursday||9.30am to 5.00pm|
|Friday||9.30am to 5.00pm|
IOE Student Helpdesk, Level 5 Core A Wing, 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL - please note that we are currently working remotely due to Covid-19
What we do
Do you need help with an authorised absence? or getting your prior learning credits approved? Or do you need more time on an assignment? For a comprehensive list of support and guidance on services available (from what we offer, to help available elsewhere at UCL), then please head over to Your Student Record. For mental health and wellness, please see our Student Support and Wellbeing page.
Where we are - please note we are working remotely due to Covid-19
We're located on Level 5 of the main IOE Building, 20 Bedford Way, Bloomsbury Campus.
How to contact us
If you need assistance with any of the areas outlined above, feel free to contact us on
firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be sure to respond to your query within 2 working days.
Please contact us using the following emails:
- IOE Student Helpdesk: general enquiries and DBS: email@example.com
- Extenuating Circumstances: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Casework including interruption, APL, MFL: email@example.com
- Complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Voice/Student Reps: email@example.com
To get in touch with your programme administration team by email, please visit our Programme Services page.
- Extenuating Circumstances: Extension requests and other forms of mitigation.
- Tier 4 Visa Help: Find out what you need to do to ensure your visa is in order.
- Interruption of Study: Request to take a temporary break from studies.
- Programme contacts: Key programme contacts, including your Programme Administrator
- Reset your password: Having difficulties logging in? Reset your password here.
- Log on to Moodle: Access Moodle, UCL's virtual learning environment.
- Teaching timetable: Access module, programme and personal timetables.
- Portico: Access your student record.
- Email: Access your UCL email account.