IOE Student Helpdesk
What we do
Do you need help with an authorised absence, or are you looking to interrupt your studies? Or do you need more time on an assignment?
For a comprehensive list of support and guidance on services available (from what we offer, to help available elsewhere at UCL), then please head over to Your Student Record; for mental health and wellness, please see Student Support and Wellbeing.
- Programme queries: please contact your Programme Services team
- IOE Student Helpdesk: email@example.com
- Extenuating Circumstances: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to your student record: email@example.com
- Student Voice/Student Reps: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints: email@example.com
- Extenuating Circumstances: Extension requests and other forms of mitigation.
- Tier 4 Visa Help: Find out what you need to do to ensure your visa is in order.
- Interruption of Study: Request to take a temporary break from studies.
- Programme contacts: Key programme contacts, including your Programme Administrator
- Transcripts and certificates: Find out how you can request for transcripts and certificates
- Reset your password: Having difficulties logging in? Reset your password here.
- Log on to Moodle: Access Moodle, UCL's virtual learning environment.
- Teaching timetable: Access module, programme and personal timetables.
- Portico: Access your student record.
- Email: Access your UCL email account.
- UCL Go!: UCL Go! is an app for students to access UCL University and Union information directly from their mobile devices.