Admissions enquiries

UCL Student Centre glass windows interior.

Thinking of applying?

Applying to university can be daunting, our step-by-step guide takes you through each stage of the application process.

UCL portico building.

Already applied?

We know that waiting for a decision can be nerve-wracking. Read information about what happens next and what to do whilst you wait.

Are you an offer holder?

Find out more about next steps for offer holders by visiting our offer holder website.

Disability, mental health and well-being support

If you would like to discuss your individual needs or have questions about the support available to you, you can email our support and wellbeing team.

UCL portico building.
Disability and well-being support

Meet the team

+44 (0)20 7679 0100

Faculty of Laws

Questions you have about programmes, the application process, submitted applications, and offers to the department must be addressed directly to the faculty.

The Bartlett Faculty of the Built Environment

Enquires for programmes offered by the Bartlett must be addressed directly to the faculty and by email, as we are unable to take phone calls about these programmes.   

The Bartlett Faculty of the Built Environment building.
The Bartlett Faculty of the Built Environment

Faculty website

General enquiries

Please note that the Undergraduate Admissions office is open Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm (excluding Bank Holidays and UCL closure days).

Lines are particularly busy July–September, which may result in a wait time.

Telephone +44 (0)20 8059 0939

For further information, or specific questions about a programme and it’s content or teaching, please contact individual academic departments.

Contact form