Centre for Law, Economics and Society (CLES)
- About Us
- CLES News
- Research Initiatives
- Training and Courses
- CLES Research Paper Series
The CLES is currently planning the following events:
- Please keep checking!
For more information, please go to the events pages.
For general enquiries, please contact:
+44 (0)20 7679 1407
a.schuele [at] ucl.ac.uk
For research project enquiries, please contact:
Dr Ioannis Lianos
+44 (0)20 7679 1028
i.lianos [at] ucl.ac.uk .
- New Challenges in the Intersection of Intellectual. Property Rights with Competition Law. A View from Europe and the United States by Ioannis Lianos and Rochelle C. Dreyfuss
For more working papers, please visit the CLES Research Paper Series section on this website.
We are currently recruiting for new research assistants.
The Director is assisted by an International Advisory Board, which meets once a year. The Advisory Board is composed of:
- Nick Economides, Professor of Economics, Leonard N. Stern, School of Business, NYU
- Douglas Ginsburg, Judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, Professor of Law, George Mason University School of Law
- Herbert Hovenkamp, College of Law, Ben and Dorothy Willie Chair, College of Law, University of Iowa
- Kai-Uwe Kühn, Chief Economist, European Commission, Professor of Economics, University of Michigan
- Damien Neven, Professor of International Economics, The Graduate Institute- Geneva, Former chief economist, European Commission
- Eric Posner, Kirkland & Ellis Distinguished Service Professor of Law
and Aaron Director Research Scholar, University of Chicago
- George Priest, Edward J Phelps Professor of Law and Economics and Kauffman Distiguished Research Scholar in Law, Economics and Entrepreneurship, Yale Law School
- Claudio Radaelli, Anniversary Chair in Politics, Jean Monnet Chair in European Public Policy, University of Exeter
- Susan Rose-Ackerman, Henry R. Luce Professor of Jurisprudence, Yale Law School
- Maarten Pieter Schinkel, Professor of Law and Economics, Amsterdam Center for Law and Economics, University of Amsterdam
- Spencer Weber Waller, Professor of Law, Director of the Institute for Consumer Antitrust Studies, School of Law, Loyola University of Chicago
- Jonathan Wiener, William R. and Thomas L. Perkins Professor of Law at Duke Law School, Professor of Environmental Policy at the Nicholas School of the Environment, and Professor of Public Policy at the Sanford School of Public Policy, at Duke University
Page last modified on 05 dec 13 11:51