Change the calendar view in Outlook 2016 for Windows
You can change your calendar views to the following:
- Work week
The following is an example of a Monthly view.
1. To switch between views, select the Home tab.
2. Use the Day, Work Week, Week, or Month buttons to switch between views.
Fig 1. Location of view buttons
View a larger version
Tip! The difference between Week and Work week is that Week view includes Saturday and Sunday in it's view, whereas Work week only displays Mon-Fri (unless you have specified otherwise in Options).
Related guides and other info:
- Get started with calendar
- Create an appointment
- Modify an appointment
- Create a meeting
- Create a repeated meeting
- Create an all-day event
- Modify a meeting
- Share your calendar
- Accept a calendar share invitation
- View other people's calendar
Help and support
- Contact the IT Services.
We are continually improving our website. Please provide any feedback using the feedback form.
Please note: This form is only to provide feedback. If you require IT support please contact the IT Services Help desk. We can only respond to UCL email addresses.