The Queen Square Library serves NHS staff from the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery. We also welcome staff from other UCLH sites, and from other NHS organisations, though some of our services are only available to local users.
Please see our introductory video or slide presentation below, and our Library guides, for further information on our services and resources.
Services include: training, enquiries & UCLH computers in the Library, print resources (books & journals), and online resources, including:
Other UCLH and UCL Libraries
- Library services at UCLH - view a list of the library services dedicated to serving UCLH staff.
- Library services for NHS users at UCL - register at the Queen Square Library with your UCLH ID and you can then visit the other UCL libraries.
Other library services
DoH & NHS online resources
- Department of Health
- Medicines Information - Providing timely and relevant information on medicines and support prescribing to the NHS at the point of care.
- NHS health careers: Neurology
- NHS website (formerly NHS Choices)
Revision Tools for Junior Doctors and online training
Please note that these free tools are listed here without any official endorsement, but we hope you find them useful.
- Revise MRCP
- eLearning for staff treating patients with dementia: provided by Health Education England
- Geeky Medics and Geeky Quiz