Information Skills Training
The Queen Square Library offers free information skills support & training to staff & students of the UCL Institute of Neurology & staff of the National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery.
Sessions offered by other UCL libraries are listed on the UCL Library Services training page.
Your questions answered:
- What courses are available? we offer full courses (see the course descriptions), 30 minute 'taster' sessions, held at lunchtime, and brief library orientation & induction sessions to new library members.
- When is the next course? View our course calendar. Please note that courses may be cancelled at short notice if no bookings have been received.
- Where are courses held? Our courses are for up to 6 people and are held in the library training room (unless otherwise stated). If you would like to arrange larger group sessions in your department please contact us.
- Who can attend? Staff & students of the UCL Institute of Neurology & staff of the National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery.
- How do I book a place? Call into the library, email us (email@example.com), call us on: x84144 or 020 3448 4709.
- Are the courses free? Once your booking has been confirmed, the course is free.
What other courses are available at UCL & UCLH?
Other sources of training, on topics other than library & information skills, are available for both NHS staff and for UCL staff & students, including:
- courses for NHS staff on the UCLH intranet site (NB: accessible only from NHS PCs)
- courses for NHS staff from eLearning for Healthcare
- IT training for UCL staff & students.
- UCL Library Services' Skills in Seconds series