Information Skills Training
The Queen Square Library offers free information skills support & training to staff & students of the UCL Institute of Neurology & staff of the National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery.
Guides (for help with using search tools).
Information skills training is also offered by other UCL libraries, sessions are listed on the UCL Library Services training page.
Your questions answered:
- What courses are available? we offer a range of training sessions.
- When is the next course? View our course calendar. Please note that courses may be cancelled at short notice if no bookings have been received.
- Where are courses held? Our courses are for up to 6 people and are held in the library training room (unless otherwise stated). If you would like to arrange larger group sessions in your department please contact us.
- Who can attend? Staff & students of the UCL Institute of Neurology & staff of the National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery.
- How do I book a place? Call into the library, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org), call us on: x84144 or 020 3448 4709.
- Are the courses free? Once your booking has been confirmed, the course is free.
What other courses are available at UCL & UCLH?
Other sources of training, on topics other than library & information skills, are available for both NHS staff and for UCL staff & students, including: