UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology
Tel: +44 (0)20 3456 7890
- UCL map of Queen Square site
- PDF map of Queen Square
- UCL map of Wakefield Street site
- UCL map of Cruciform Building
- Russell Square House
- UCL map of Royal Free Hospital site
- See also IoN estates map
Staff and services at the Institute
From Monday 23rd March 2020: Most staff are now working remotely and can be contacted via email of Microsoft Teams.
- Director and Heads of Departments and Divisions
- PIs by department
- Education team
- Research departments (internal) and research profiles
- HR team (email)
- Website (including accessibility queries) and twitter (email)
- IoN key contacts (internal)
- Queen Square Room Bookings
- Press and media enquiries (UCL)
UCL email addresses and phone numbers are also available in the UCL Directory.
Please also see our Dignity at Work pages
Please note: Institute staff cannot respond to requests for information and advice from patients or carers regarding a particular condition or treatment. Patients should always seek referral to the National Hospital through their general practitioner, regardless of whether they are seeking NHS or private treatment. Please also see: links to neurological charities, societies and support groups prepared by the Library.
We are committed to ensuring our website is inclusive and accessible for all. If you need information on this website in a different format, or wish to report accessibility problems, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also see UCL Accessibility Statement for further information.