UCL-related media enquiries
For UCL-related media enquiries, please contact the member of the team covering the relevant area - details listed below.
If you are not sure who you need to speak to, you can call the team's general number: +44 (0)20 7679 9041 (Internal: 09041)
If you are calling out-of-hours with an urgent UCL media enquiry, please call: +44 (0)7917 271364
- For contacts in other teams forming UCL Communications & Marketing, please visit the CAM website.
- We often receive calls for University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, University of London and UCL Union. Each institution has its own Press Office and contact details can be found at the bottom of the page.
UCL Media Relations Team
Higher Education issues and institutional strategy
Kirsty Walker, Director of Media Relations
Office: +44 (0)20 3108 6086 (Internal: 56086)
Faculty of Mathematical & Physical Sciences and international media
Dr Bex Caygill, Head of Media Relations
Faculties of Brain Sciences and Medical Sciences
Henry Killworth, Deputy Head of Media Relations
UCL Institute of Education and Faculty of Population Health Sciences
Rowan Walker, Media Relations Manager
Faculties of Social & Historical Sciences, Arts & Humanities and Laws
Natasha Downes, Media Relations Manager
Faculties of Engineering Sciences and the Built Environment
Mark greaves, Media Relations Manager (Interim)
Office: +44 (0)20 3108 9485 (Internal: 59485) Mob: +44 (0)7539 410 389
Faculties of Life Sciences and Brain Sciences
Chris Lane, Media Relations Manager
Media monitoring and evaluation, experts requests
JAKE HAWKES, Media Relations Officer
- For media enquiries related to University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, please contact the UCLH press office on tel: +44 (0) 20 3447 9897/9506.
- For University of London press queries, please contact the relevant person in their press office.
- For enquiries related to UCLU (University College London Students' Union), please contact aeo(at)uclu.org