Guides to the Queen Square Library
Guides to individual databases
- CINAHL (NHS & UCL).
- Cochrane Library (NHS & UCL).
- Embase OvidSP (NHS & UCL).
- Explore (library catalogue).
- Medline Proquest ((NHS).
- Medline Pubmed (NHS & UCL).
- Medline OvidSP (UCL).
- NHS Evidence.
- PsycInfo OvidSP (UCL).
- PsycInfo Proquest (NHS).
- PubMed (NHS & UCL).
- Scopus - also see Elsevier's guides (NHS & UCL).
- Web of Science (WoS) - also see Thomson's WoS guides.
Guides to services offering access to multiple databases
- HDAS Offering NHS access to: AMED, BNI, CINAHL, Embase, HMIC, Medline, PsycINFO.
- OvidSP Offering UCL access to Medline, Embase and PsycInfo; offering NHS access to Embase.
- Proquest Offering NHS access to British Nursing Index, Medline and PsycInfo.
- Bibliometrics: including hindex and impact factors.
- NHS OpenAthens.
- References, Citations and Avoiding Plagiarism.
- Renewing a book.
- Research Publications Service (RPS) (UCL).
You can also view a range of printable guides from UCL Library Services.