While training is usually an exciting and stimulating experience, it can also be challenging and sometimes stressful.
This section sets out:
- trainee wellbeing and supporting and valuing lived experience of mental health difficulties in training (see Appendix 1)
- sources of support offered by the course
- sources of support offered by UCL
- support for trainees with disabilities
- student counselling service
- the 'Personal Advisor Scheme'
- specific support systems for:
- LGBT trainees
- Black and Ethnic Minority trainees
- Trainees who are parents or carers
- potential sources of psychological therapy for trainees