The Course offers a regular programme of supervision workshops, along with termly conferences that supervisors can attend. Our aim is to support their role as supervisors and clinical practitioners.
DClinPsy Conferences in the Heart of London
At the end of each term the Course holds a conference on major topics of current clinical and professional interest. Conferences are attended by trainees, supervisors and UCL Staff. They aim to foster the links between the Course and supervisors in the region by supporting continuing professional development.
- Practitioner Wellbeing: Conference
Beyond PTSD: Working with Young Refugees and Asylum Seekers
- The Challange of integrating Physical and Mental Health Services
- The Role of Diagnosis in Clinical Psychology: Continuing the Dialogue
- Global Mental Health
- Beyond Tokenism: Fostering Meaningful Collaboration between Service Users and Professional in Research and Clinical Practice (March 2016)
- Clinical Psychology and Dementia (December 2015)
- The Experience and Psychological Consequences of Detention in Secure Environments (27th March 2015)
- Young People Online - Risks & Resilience (12th December 2014)
UCL, Royal Holloway University of London and UEL run a joint programme of free workshops for supervisors of Clinical Psychology trainees. Details can be found in the following link:
Note: 6th and 7th December 2018 2 Day New Supervisor Workshop is now at capacity