This section gives an overview of the programme regulations and assessment procedures for the course, and the role of the Board of Examiners in overseeing these procedures.
It includes information about:
- entrance qualifications for the Course
- the structure of the Course
- the ways in which academic, clinical and research competences are assessed
- the number of times failed course components can be retaken
- how the Board of Examiners is constituted and how it carries out its functions
- procedures for appealing against a decision of the Board of Examiners