Information about your housing options, including halls of residence, where to get support if you run into difficulties and how to find out if you need to pay council tax.

UCL Accommodation

Link to Accommodation

Find out about the various accommodation options provided by UCL, including halls, houses and intercollegiate halls.

Renting in the private sector

Link to Shelter information on renting

Information and advice from Students' Union UCL for students who are looking for places to rent from private landlords. 

Emergency Accommodation

Link to Emergency housing

If you've found you have nowhere to stay there are places you can go to for support and help finding somewhere to live.

Wardens and SRAs

Link to Wardens and vice wardens

There are Wardens and Student Residence Advisers at most UCL residences and you can contact them if you need support or advice.

Students and council tax

Link to Students and council tax

Full-time students don’t usually have to pay council tax. Find out if you’re eligible for an exemption.