Centrally bookable rooms are in high demand and please remember that the academic timetable takes priority over all other room bookings.
NB: Rooms can only be booked from a UCL internet connection or remotely via Desktop@UCL Anywhere.
ALERT: Cruciform Building
Works to repair the external accessible lift serving the Cruciform Building have been delayed and we now anticipate a completion date of 01 January 2020.
Where necessary, alternate arrangements can be made to provide mobility impaired access. If you have questions or concerns about a booking you have made, please contact the Room Bookings Team or Michael Walker.
Please read the following booking rules before booking a UCL room.
- CMIS Go should not be used to book rooms for Modular Accredited Teaching Groups. Please contact your designated Estates Business Timetabling Partner for these bookings.
- Centrally bookable space can only be booked by UCL staff and Student Union society presidents.
- Please remember to cancel any bookings you no longer need.
- Rooms can only be booked for the current academic year.
- Room booking requests will be confirmed by email.
- Please only book rooms for the appropriate length of time and number of attendees needed. (That is, please don't book a room for 50 people for 4 hours if you only need it for 10 people for 2 hours.)
- Unoccupied rooms still need to be booked through CMISgo booking system.
- Staff may be asked to be flexible if an important UCL event needs to be scheduled.
Book a room
- Booking teaching space
CMISgo is a room booking tool and should not be used to book teaching events. CMISgo bookings will not appear on student's timetables.
- UCL Student bookings
UCL Students who wish to book a room for meetings and study space, must contact their department administrator or tutor who can book rooms for them.
Union Societies should contact their Society President to make bookings on their behalf.
Student Union Rooms can be booked on the Student Union website.
- Booking external speakers
All visiting speakers at meetings organised by students must come at the invitation of of a club or society recognised by UCLU or the council and committees of UCLU. These must be approved by designated Estates management as per HEFCE regulations.
Student Union Society external speakers must be approved by the Students' Union UCL.
A speaker may not be invited by a student or students individually.
External speaker names should be entered via the CMISGo online room request.
- Booking accessible rooms
UCL has a number of accessible rooms. We work with DisabledGo to provide campus access guides to staff, students and visitors.
- Booking social spaces
To book social spaces at UCL please contact the room bookings team on email@example.com or 020 3108 7577 (UCL ext 57577) who will process these manually.
- Booking PC labs (inside IOE Library)
If you are booking the PC Labs within the IEO Library, please remind all UCL staff and students attending that they must have their UCL ID.
A list of any non-UCL people attending must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two working days before the date of the session.
Anyone else wishing to access the IOE Library will be charged a £7 entrance fee.
- Rooms not bookable on CMIS Go
- South Wing G12 Council Room
- South Wing G14 Committee Room
- Wilkins Building (Main Building) Haldane Room
- Wilkins Building (Main Building) Jeremy Bentham Room
- Wilkins Building (Main Building) Main Quad - North Side
- Wilkins Building (Main Building) North Cloisters
- Wilkins Building (Main Building) South Cloisters
- Wilkins Building (Main Building) Upper Terrace
- Wilkins Lower Refectory
- Wilkins Lower Refectory - North Orangerie
- Wilkins Lower Refectory - South Orangerie
If you wish to book these spaces, please contact the room booking team on email@example.com or 020 3108 7577 (UCL ext 57577).
If you experience any difficulties in a centrally bookable room you should call the telephone numbers which are displayed in all rooms or call the room booking team on 020 3108 7577 (UCL ext 57577) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.