UCL rooms can only be booked by UCL staff, Student Union presidents and union sabbatical officers through the intranet via a UCL internet connection or remotely via Desktop@UCL Anywhere.
Please note: CMIS Go is currently unavailable to users due to some technical issues that ISD are trying to resolve. We will open the system once this has been resolved.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Room booking guidance has moved to the UCL intranet task library.
Update 12th June 2020: Following the advice from Estates regarding building closures, please be aware that all bookings and events are cancelled until further notice including non-teaching bookings.
The Room Bookings team will not approve any bookings for events until further notice.
If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
Please continue to visit this page for further updates on room bookings.
For updates on building closures please visit the Estates page on Covid-19 building closures. We recommend bookmarking it for quick reference.
Direct links to useful room booking tasks
- Book a centrally bookable room
- Book a social space or room that is not on the CMISgo booking system
- Book a meeting room through Outlook (OWA)
- Book teaching space
- Book an IOE PC lab
- Cancel a room booking
- Book catering for an event or meeting
- Request security for an event
- Book an external speaker (for an event)
- Turning the heat up or down
- Book poster boards (for an event)
- Request a porter (for an event)
Students Club and Society room bookings
If you're a student looking to book, the Union, a Union bar, offsite/external venues or UCL a sports facility, please visit the Student Union's web pages.