MyCampus is UCL’s new portal for managing support requests. Use this page to raise service requests for maintenance, repair, cleaning, setting up for an event, or moving.


MediaCentral Widget Placeholderhttps://mediacentral.ucl.ac.uk/Player/22fA15Eg

A video guide to requesting a service via MyCampus

If you discover a building fault, need assistance with building maintenance including cleaning, want help with a move or want to book a UCL Estates service, you will need to raise a service request via UCL’s new system, MyCampus. 

You can use MyCampus to make requests in all UCL Buildings apart from UCL East, or student residences if you are student. 

Go to MyCampus

Download the User Guide for MyCampus 

Frequently asked questions 

I have outstanding service request tickets on the previous system – what will happen to these? 

As of 1 August 2024, there will no longer be access to FAMIS. Requests for maintenance, repair, cleaning, setting up for an event, or moving can now be done via MyCampus. If you have an outstanding ticket on FAMIS, the Estates team will be getting in touch directly with you during July 2024 with further information.

How do I access MyCampus? 

Any member of staff or student with a UCL e-mail account can access MyCampus via single sign-on on the MyCampus webpages

I’m a student – where can I report issues? 

All students can log a request in any academic UCL building with the exception of UCL East (but including Here East). 

Students wanting to report an issue in accommodation buildings should report them to a member of the student accommodation staff team, who will make the request on their behalf. Students can ask to be named as an alternative contact if they wish to receive live updates about their request. 

Can I log a request on MyCampus for any UCL building? 

You can log maintenance requests on MyCampus for all UCL buildings with the exception of the UCL East campus (Marshgate and Pool Street). Please follow the existing process at UCL East. 

How do I make requests for UCL East (One Pool Street and Marshgate)? 

To raise a request at One Pool Street or Marshgate, you can either: 

What about Here East? 

You can report issues at Here East using MyCampus. The UCL East campus buildings (Marshgate and Pool Street) are the only buildings with a different reporting process. 

How do I see the status of my job request? 

To track the progress of a service request or work order, please access the 'My Requests and Orders' gadget through the MyCampus homepage. 

What is the process for requesting elevated access? 

Elevated access can only be approved by a Director of Operations (DoO). To request this please email the MyCampus technical support team at mycampus.support@ucl.ac.uk who will send the request to your relevant DoO for approval.