The Financial Assistance Funds provide support to UCL students who are in unexpected financial need.
The Financial Assistance Funds are currently closed. The scheme will open in October 2020 for the new 2020/21 academic session.
For current students:
- If you are in need of urgent financial assistance, you can apply for a UCL Emergency Loan.
- Current students can also access more information on available support and raise an enquiry via askUCL.
- UCL also offers a range of additional welfare support and guidance here.
- External Sources of funding support may also be available and more information is provided here.
- The Students' Union at UCL also provides advice on financial support (including advice for students at risk of homelessness)