Your future. Mastered.
UCL is famed for its pioneering research, we are top in the UK for research power in life and medical sciences (Research Excellence Framework 2021). UCL is ranked 7th in the world for Medicine and No. 1 in London (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022). From COVID-19 to cancer, we work to overcome some of the world's biggest health problems.
We are proud to partner with outstanding training hospitals and institutes, including UCLH, The Royal Free, The Eastman Dental Hospital and the Francis Crick Institute. These give students hands-on experience, putting their education into practice and providing valuable contact time with leading doctors and patients.
Home to innovators and disruptors
We’re looking for students who like to challenge and push boundaries. Join us in our pursuit of scientific discovery and learn to solve real-world problems in medical science.
Discover our courses
At the UCL Cancer Institute, you will be joining a scientific community dedicated to discovering new techniques in cancer detection and treatment that can make a real difference to the lives of cancer patients.
The Eastman Dental Institute is a world-leading, academic centre for postgraduate dentistry and translational research.
- Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry PGCert
- Conservative Dentistry MSc
- Endodontic Practice PGDip
- Endodontics MSc
- Endodontology MClinDent
- Endodontology (Advanced Training) MClinDent
- Implant Dentistry MSc / PGDip
- Oral Medicine MSc
- Oral Surgery MClinDent
- Oral Surgery (Advanced Training) MClinDent
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery MSc
- Orthodontics MClinDent
- Orthodontics (Advanced Training) MClinDent
- Paediatric Dentistry MSc
- Paediatric Dentistry DDent
- Periodontology MClinDent
- Periodontology (Distance Learning) MSc
- Prosthodontics (Advanced Training) MClinDent
- Restorative Dental Practice MSc
- Special Care Dentistry MSc / PGCert
- Infection and Immunity
A centre for teaching and research excellence in immunology, pathogen evolution and host-pathogen interaction.
The Division of Medicine offers a range of cutting-edge postgraduate programmes to help further your career in specific areas.
- Advanced Biomedical Imaging MSc
- Clinical and Public Health Nutrition MSc
- Clinical Drug Development MSc
- Dietetics MSc
- Drug Design MSc
- Eating Disorders and Clinical Nutrition MSc
- Genetics and Multiomics in Medicine MSc
- Human Tissue Repair MSc
- Obesity and Clinical Nutrition MSc
- Precision Medicine MSc
- Respiratory Clinical Science MSc
- Medical Education
UCL Medical School is one of the top medical schools in the world, offering a range of courses for all healthcare professionals looking to advance their careers in clinical and professional education.
A Master's in Nutrition offers a variety of exciting career opportunities in the important and growing field of Human Nutrition.
- Surgery and Interventional Science
Many of these programmes give you the opportunity to discuss ideas with the world's leading experts in their specialism and share your knowledge and experiences with peers from multidisciplinary backgrounds.
- Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery MS
- Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery PG Cert
- Aesthetics (Aesthetic Surgery) MS
- Aesthetics (Minimally Invasive Aesthetics) MS
- Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine MSc
- Burns, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery MSc
- Musculoskeletal Science MSc
- Nanotechnology & Regenerative Medicine MSc
- Orthopaedics MSc
- Pain Management MSc
- Performing Arts Medicine MSc
- Performing Arts Medicine PGCert
- Perioperative Medicine MSc
- Physical Therapy in Musculoskeletal Healthcare & Rehabilitation MSc
- Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technologies MSc
- Sports Medicine, Exercise & Health MSc
- Surgical and Interventional Sciences MSc