Logging in to Zoom from the Zoom app
This guide explains how to log in to Zoom from the Zoom app
This guide is aimed at
1. After you launch the app choose sign in.
2. On the sign in screen choose sign in with SSO. Note that if you are signing in from a mobile app this may simply say SSO.
Tip: You need to choose the SSO option in order to sign in correctly.
3. Enter ucl in the company domain field and press continue.
- If you see the Search company domain screen, click on 'I know the company domain' to take you to the previous screen, where you can enter the UCL domain.
4. You will be taken to the UCL single sign on page. Enter your UCL user id (eg uczxxxx) and password and click login.
5. You will be logged in to the Zoom app.
Related guides and other info
Help and support