Download Zoom on your mobile phone
This guide explains how to download the Zoom app to your UCL or personal mobile.
This guide is aimed at
- Go to the App store or Google Play Store, whichever is relevant for your device.
- Search for Zoom Cloud meetings and download the application.
- Click on sign in and then select SSO.
Tip: you will need to sign in with SSO rather than using the email sign in option, as email sign in is not available on the UCL account. Note that the SSO option may be at the bottom of the screen and less prominent than the email sign in option.
- Enter using ucl in the company domain field and go.
- You will be taken to the UCL single sign on page in your browser.
- Fill in your UCL user id (eg uczxxxx) and password and select login.
- You will be logged in to the Zoom application.
Help and support
- Contact Zoom support