The Library has the following computers offering access (for registered users only) to UCL and UCLH networks. The computers are available from 15 minutes after opening time, and until 15 minutes before closing time.
- UCLH network - log on using your usual UCLH credentials. The UCLH network is for UCLH staff only and offers account holders access to the internet, Trust email, the clinical workstation, Word, Excel, etc. Trust staff are reminded to log off after use.
- desktop@ucl for UCL staff and students. We have 6 desktop@ucl workstations (which double up as study desks). ION students can also desktop@ucl computers in the 2 cluster rooms in 7 Queen Square, as well as in other UCL Libraries.
- UCL E-Access Points (EAPs) - log on using your library barcode. EAPs offer access to the UCL Library Services' Explore service. A small number of e-resources are subject to licensing restrictions and can only be accessed by UCL staff and students. More information about the EAP service is available.
UCL povides a Wifi network called Eduroam and an Eduroam point is available in the Queen Square Library as well as at other locations throughout the College. The eduroam network is available throughout the world to users from participating organisations.
- UCL staff and students - you may use your UCL userid and password to log on to eduroam. See help with connecting to eduroam.
- Staff and students from other universities - you may connect to eduroam if  your home institution participates in eduroam and  you have already set up access at your home institution before arriving at UCL. For further details visit the eduroam website.
- UCLH staff wifi - UCLH provide a Staff Wifi. Please check the Trust intranet for access details. NB: this wifi is not available inside the Queen Square Library and library staff cannot set up the access for you.
- UCLH visitor wifi - UCLH is rolling out a Guest Wifi for patients and their visitors. NB: this wifi is not available inside the Queen Square Library but is available in the hospital building.
- UCL visitor wifi (including NHS staff when in the Queen Square Library) - see instructions for connecting for connecting to UCLGuest via The Cloud. NB: this service gives access to the internet but does not provide any access to UCL electronic journals and databases.
Access to university resources via eduroam/UCLGuest
Please note: the UCL ISD department have informed us that non-UCL users of eduroam will not be able to access UCL restricted services (including ejournals). This includes NHS users, UCLGuest users and eduroam users from other universities. Only UCL users of eduroam will be able to access UCL restricted services.
Printing, scanning and copying
Please see our services page for details.