Discover how UCL Engineers turn discoveries into solutions. From medical treatments right through to houses and transportation, find out how our research helps to change the world we experience.
Each month, we’ll be releasing a new video showcasing a different side to engineering, explaining how our researchers are innovating and helping to make a difference in the world from across the UCL Engineering Faculty.
- Click on the images below to watch on YouTube.
- How is Nature Inspiring Engineering? | Professor Marc-Olivier Coppens (UCL Chemical Engineering)
- How is innovative thinking changing forensic science? | Professor Ruth Morgan (UCL Security and Crime Science)
- How is engineering providing innovative vaccine and therapeutic solutions? | Prof Martina Micheletti (UCL Biochemical Engineering)
- How can new electronic systems enhance food security? | Prof. Izzat Darwazeh (UCL Institute of Communications and Connected Systems) and Dr Temitope Odedeyi (UCL Electronic and Electrical Engineering)
- How can optical fibres innovate surgical procedures? | Dr Richard Colchester (UCL Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering)
- How can we build trust with autonomous vehicles? | Dr Bani Anvani (UCL Civil, Environmental, and Geomatic Engineering) and Prof. Helge Wurdemann (UCL Mechanical Engineering)
- How do we reimagine cities to create more inclusive spaces? | Dr Ellie Cosgrave, UCL STEaPP
- How can we transform businesses sustainably? | Prof Paolo Taticchi, UCL School of Management
- How do we design cities to prevent another pandemic? | Prof Nick Tyler, Dr Liora Malki-Epshtein, Prof Thorsten Stoesser, Dr Taku Fujiyama, UCL CEGE
How do we design cities to prevent another pandemic? | Prof Nick Tyler, Dr Liora Malki-Epshtein, Prof Thorsten Stoesser and Dr Taku Fujiyama (UCL Civil, Environmental and Geomatic Engineering)
- Prof Nick Tyler's UCL IRIS profile
- Dr Liora Malki-Epshtein's UCL IRIS profile
- Prof Thorsten Stoesser's UCL IRIS profile
- Dr Taku Fujiyama's UCL IRIS profile
- UCL CEGE (Civil, Environmental and Geomatic Engineering) website
- Related research: What's in the air?
- Related programmes: UCL CEGE Study section
- Watch 'How do we design cities to prevent another pandemic?' on UCL MediaCentral