In each monthly podcast Professor Yvonne Rydin presents a current research project being undertaken at the Bartlett School of Planning and interviews the researcher.
Weikai Wang, Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
Myfanwy Taylor, Leverhulme Early Career Research Fellow
- Myfanwy's IJURR article
- The Just Space London Recovery Plan
- Just Space Handbook on Challenging Gentrification and Displacement
Alice Earley, Research Fellow
Yuerong Zhang, Leverhulme Early Career Research Fellow
- Read 'Exploring the temporal variations in accessibility to health services for older adults: A case study in Greater London'
Dimitrios Panayotopoulos-Tsiros, Research Fellow
Fulong Wu (BSP)
Nick Gallent (BSP)
Mae-Yee Man Oram (Arup), Rob Hickman, Iqbal Hamiduddin and Jonas de Vos
- Download the book via UCL Press: www.uclpress.co.uk/products/126992
Prof Mike Raco
Prof John Tomaney and Ross Forbes
- Sacriston: towards a deeper understanding of place (PDF).
- The Redhills site mentioned in the podcast is here: redhillsdurham.org
Dr Jo Williams
Jingyi Zhu, PhD Candidate
Monica Lopez Franco, PhD Candidate
Cristobal Diaz Martinez, PhD Candidate
Dimitrios Panayotopoulos-Tsiros, Research and Teaching Assistant
Aranvir Gawera, BSc Urban Planning, Design and Management 2018
Dr. Michael Short
Dr. Nicola Livingstone
Asia Williams, MSc Spatial Planning 2014
Ward, C. and Swyngedouw, E. (2018). Neoliberalisation from the Ground Up: Insurgent Capital, Regional Struggle, and the Assetisation of Land. Antipode, 50(4), pp.1077-1097
Dr. Lucy Natarajan
Read 'Civil Society Perspectives on Inequality: Focus Group Research Findings Report' by Dr Lucy Natarajan, Elisabeta Ilie & Dr. Hyunji Cho
See a full list of all UK2070 publications.