Student Support and Wellbeing is committed to providing high-quality customer service. We value and respect our diverse range of users and this charter represents our agreement with you.
Our commitment to you
- We aim to deliver a welcoming, accessible and approachable service with your needs at the heart of what we do.
- We will treat you with courtesy, fairness and respect, and we will be helpful and sensitive to individual needs.
- We will offer a wide range of services and expertise, both within our service and through partnerships with external organisations, to ensure your needs are supported effectively and appropriately.
- We will communicate with you promptly and effectively in all correspondence.
- We will keep you updated regularly on the services that we offer via our range of communication channels.
- We will actively seek and listen to your feedback, and we will work with you to continually evaluate our provision and find ways to improve our service.
Your commitment to us
- To treat Student Support and Wellbeing staff with respect and courtesy, and to behave in a considerate and appropriate manner.
- To advise Student Support and Wellbeing if you are unable to attend an appointment so we can offer the slot to another student who may need it.
- To provide Student Support and Wellbeing with all the information we need to assist you with your enquiry or concerns.
- To suggest ways we can improve so we can work together to provide a better service for you and all our students.
Help us to be the best we can be
We are always looking for ways to develop and enhance our service. Your feedback is valuable to us so that we can improve our standards in partnership with you.