Student Support and Wellbeing is committed to providing high-quality customer service. We value and respect our diverse range of users and this charter represents our agreement with you.
Our commitment to you:
- We aim to deliver a welcoming, accessible and approachable service with your needs at the heart of what we do.
- We will treat you with courtesy, fairness and respect, and we will be helpful and sensitive to individual needs.
- We will offer a wide range of services and expertise, both within our service and through partnerships with external organisations, to ensure your needs are supported effectively and appropriately.
- We will communicate with you promptly and effectively in all correspondence.
- We will keep you updated regularly on the services that we offer via our range of communication channels.
- We will actively seek and listen to your feedback, and we will work with you to continually evaluate our provision and find ways to improve our service.
Your commitment to us:
- To treat Student Support and Wellbeing staff with respect and courtesy, and to behave in a considerate and appropriate manner.
- To advise Student Support and Wellbeing if you are unable to attend an appointment so we can offer the slot to another student who may need it.
- To provide Student Support and Wellbeing with all the information we need to assist you with your enquiry or concerns.
- To suggest ways we can improve so we can work together to provide a better service for you and all our students.
Help us to be the best we can be:
We are always looking for ways to develop and enhance our service. Your feedback is valuable to us so that we can improve our standards in partnership with you.