- UCL SSEES Short Course fees must be paid in full in advance.
- If a student informs UCL SSEES, in writing, that s/he wishes to withdraw from a Short Course two or more weeks before the start of term, their course fees will be refunded in accordance with our cancellation policy below.
- If a student informs UCL SSEES, in writing, that they wish to withdraw from a Short Course less than two weeks before the start of term, their course fees will not be refunded.
- No partial refund will be given for any classes not attended.
- If a class is postponed for any reason (including, but not limited to Bank Holidays, teacher illness, personal circumstances and transport issues), the teacher will reschedule the date. They will attempt to reschedule the class for a date which is most convenient for the majority of students, however, if a student is unable to attend the rescheduled class, a partial refund will not be will offered.
- Once a student has enrolled, it is not possible for them to defer.
- UCL SSEES cannot accept responsibility for any unforeseen changes in a student's circumstance that may prevent them from attending a Short Course.
- UCL SSEES reserves the right to cancel a course if the number of enrolments fails to reach the minimum number required to run a class. In the event of course cancellation all fees paid in advance will be refunded in full.
- Should a student enrol on a course which is oversubscribed and we are unable to run additional classes, we reserve the right to cancel their place on the course. In the event of this happening, a full refund of all fees paid in advance will be given.
- UCL SSEES reserves the right to replace a Short Course tutor if unavoidable.
UCL SSEES Short Course students must be over 18 years of age.
UCL/ University of London (UoL) Associates - UCL and UoL students, alumni and staff (including UCLH), as well as UCL staff relatives, are eligible for a discount on fees when enrolling for 2 terms (20 lessons) or 3 terms (30 lessons) in advance. Please note, if you enroll for 2 terms at the discounted rate and then decide you would like to enroll for term 3, the full fee for one term will become payable. To qualify, you will need to bring in to the office or email proof of entitlement at the time of enrolment, for example a photocopy, scan or clear photo of a valid student or staff card, an alumni card, or a degree certificate. We are not able to offer payment in instalments.
In accordance with our cancellation policy, course fees will only be processed if a student informs UCL SSEES in writing that they wish to withdraw from a Short Course two or more weeks before the start of term.
Any cancellations made less than two weeks before the start of term will NOT receive a refund.
Because of the substantial subsidy offered to UCL students, we are unable to refund any of their course fees unless they have enrolled for a minimum of 3 terms in advance.