- UCL SSEES Evening Course Fees must be paid in full in advance.
- If a student informs UCL SSEES, in writing, that s/he wishes to withdraw from an evening course two or more weeks before the start of term, their course fees will be refunded in accordance with our cancellation policy below.
- If a student informs UCL SSEES, in writing, that they wish to withdraw from a course less than two weeks before the start of term, their course fees will not be refunded.
- No partial refund will be given for any classes not attended.
- If a class is postponed for any reason (including, but not limited to Bank Holidays, teacher illness, personal circumstances and transport issues), the teacher will reschedule the date. They will attempt to reschedule the class for a date which is most convenient for the majority of students, however, if a student is unable to attend the rescheduled class, a partial refund will not be will offered.
- Once a student has enrolled, it is not possible for them to defer.
- UCL SSSEES cannot accept responsibility for any unforeseen changes in a student's circumstance that may prevent them from attending an evening course.
- UCL SSEES reserves the right to cancel a course if the number of enrolments fails to reach the minimum number required to run a class. In the event of course cancellation all fees paid in advance will be refunded in full.
- Should a student enrol on a course which is oversubscribed and we are unable to run additional classes, we reserve the right to cancel their place on the course. In the event of this happening, a full refund of all fees paid in advance will be given.
- UCL SSEES reserves the right to replace an evening course tutor if unavoidable.
- UCL SSEES Evening Course Students must be over 18 years of age.
In accordance with our cancellation policy, course fees will only be processed if a student informs UCL SSEES in writing that they wish to withdraw from an evening class two or more weeks before the start of term.
Any cancellations made less than two weeks before the start of term will NOT receive a refund.
Because of the substantial subsidy offered to UCL students, we are unable to refund any of their course fees unless they have enrolled for a minimum of 3 terms in advance.