ENROLMENT FOR THE AUTUMN TERM OPENS IN AUGUST 2022
- If you are interested in enrolling for the Autumn Term, please email the completed enrolment form to administrator Shelley Modeste at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete beginners should apply for the first part of a Beginners course, starting in October (i.e. Lessons 1 - 10).
- You do not need to be assessed prior to enrolment
- Enrol and pay during the relevant enrolment period and before the enrolment deadline
- If there is more than one Beginners group for your language, please specify on which day you wish to attend
- All non-beginners studying in any term (Autumn, Winter, Summer) need to be assessed prior to enrolment to ensure they are placed in the most appropriate class
- During the assessment process, you will have an opportunity to speak with your prospective teacher
- Submit your enrolment form (see above)
- Be sure to also complete the email@example.com
- Once submitted, it will be passed to your prospective teacher, who will contact you by phone or email to learn more about you and your language studies and answer any questions
- If space is available on the most suitable course, we will reserve a place, but you must still enrol online.
- Please apply as early as possible so we can ensure assessment before the commencement of the course
- Please click here for the link for the online portal (please only use the link once you have been confirmed by the administrator that you have a place): https://onlinestore.ucl.ac.uk/conferences-and-events/ucl-school-of-slavonic-east-european-studies-ssees-d92
- Welcome back!
- If you have previously attended a SSEES Evening Course and wish to attend the next level up, no assessment is required
- If your contact details have not changed, simply pay via our online store for the next course up
- Please click here for the link for the online portal: https://onlinestore.ucl.ac.uk/conferences-and-events/ucl-school-of-slavonic-east-european-studies-ssees-d92
Intermediate and Advanced Russian Students
Students applying for places on Lower Intermediate, Upper Intermediate, and Advanced Russian courses also need to complete a brief multiple choice placement test. The tests are self-scored (i.e. the answers are at the end).
Lower and Upper Intermediate Russian
- Intermediate Russian Placement Test
Upper Intermediate and Advanced Russian
- Advanced Russian Placement Test
After you have done the test, calculate your score, and write it on the bottom of your assessment form.