- Each course takes 60 hours (30 lessons) to complete.
- The 30 lessons are delivered in 3 x 10-week terms, which follow the pattern of the academic year.
- Our courses are designed to teach students how to communicate effectively in their chosen language.
- All four skills are taught (reading, writing, listening and speaking), with particular emphasis being placed on oral communication.
- Our courses present the language as it is spoken today in everyday situations, covering basic survival skills for beginners through to fluent communication at advanced levels.
- Class sizes allow maximum involvement of all participants and vary between 3 - 15 participants.
- Our evening courses are non-credit bearing, but on completion of the three terms of their course, all students with an attendance record of 70% or above are issued with a certificate of attendance.
Term Dates (2021/22)
All classes begin at 6.30pm and are two hours long.
These dates indicate the weeks of each term only. Classes take place on various days of the week. Timetables for individual courses will be updated at the start of August.
|Autumn||1 - 10||11th October 2021 to 16th December 2021|
|Winter||11 - 20||17th January 2022 to 24th March 2022|
|Summer||21 - 30||2nd May 2022 to 7th July 2022|
Please note that classes on Bank Holiday Mondays in 2022 will be rearranged in negotiation with the class.