We're here to help. Below are details of who to contact for assistance.
General contact details
- Chat/FAQs: Try our chat service or view our frequently asked questions
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @UCLLibraries
- Post: UCL Library Services, UCL (University College London), Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
- Assistance with accessing UCL e-resources
- For information about borrowing, renewing or reserving books please e-mail email@example.com
- Please send enquiries about accessing our libraries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information about UCL Special Collections please e-mail email@example.com
- UCL Records Office can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Interlending & Document Supply Team can be contacted via email@example.com
- Requests for location filming and photography
When should you expect to hear back from us?
Please see our response times.
LibrarySkills @ UCL
We'd love to hear from you. Please let us know what you think about the services we provide - we welcome any suggestions for improvement:
- Submit your feedback using our feedback form.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
If we've got something really wrong and you'd like to make a formal complaint, please go to our complaints page.