We're here to help. Below are details of who to contact for assistance.
New to UCL?
See our getting started guide for help with using the library and the services we offer.
General contact details
Our general contact details are:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @UCLLibraries
- Telephone: 020 7679 7792 (internal 37792)
- Post: UCL Library Services, UCL (University College London), Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
- Assistance with accessing UCL e-resources
- For information about borrowing, renewing or reserving books please e-mail email@example.com
- Please send enquiries about accessing our libraries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information about UCL Special Collections please e-mail email@example.com or telephone 020 7679 7827
- UCL Records Office can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Interlending & Document Supply Team can be contacted via email@example.com
- Requests for location filming and photography
You can ask staff for help in person or by e-mailing any of our libraries. For in depth research help, ask to speak to one of our specialist librarians who may be in offices, or at dedicated desks in some of our libraries.
We'd love to hear from you.
We do our best to make the library an enjoyable, comfortable and productive place for you to study. Your feedback is important to us as we use it to shape and improve our services.
Please let us know what you think about the services we provide and suggest ways you think it could be bettered.
How you can send us your feedback
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
If we've got something really wrong and you'd like to make a formal complaint, please go to our complaints page.