We have over 20 computer workrooms across campus running the Desktop@UCL service and these are available for use by all UCL students and staff.
Please note: If you need access to a computer remotely, please use Desktop@UCL Anywhere.
Using the computers
Desktop @ UCL PC is the Windows 10 desktop service available on the computers in student computer workrooms.
Getting started with Desktop @ UCL
- How to log on to a Desktop @ UCL PC in a computer workroom or lecture theatre
- What's on the Windows desktop?
Customising your desktop
- Adjusting the screen resolution
- Adjusting the colour scheme
- Setting accessibility options
- Pinning items to the Start Menu or Taskbar
Using PDF documents
Printing (Print @ UCL service)
Using the service
- Software applications available on Desktop @ UCL
- Request additional software applications for Desktop @ UCL in lecture theatres & student workrooms (via Remedyforce system) - Staff only *
* Students should discuss any additional software requirements with their course leader