Bridging the gap between experimentalists, biocurators and analysis tool providers
Coming together to share knowledge and improve datasets for health sciences. Part of the Cities partnership Programme.
20 February 2020
Experimental researchers, biocurators and tool providers come together to discuss how to support improved interpretation of genomic, proteomic and transcriptomic datasets.
Researchers from across disciplines provide expertise on interpreting and interrogating datasets and share knowledge of the needs of their different research communities.
A one-day meeting was held on 5 April 2019: Bridging the gap between experimentalists, biocurators and analysis tool providers
- Ruth Lovering, Institute of Cardiovascular Science
- Inés Pineda-Torra, Centre for Cardiometabolic and Vascular Science
- Karoline Kuchenbaecker, Division of Psychiatry
- Reecha Sofat, Institute of Health Informatics
- Snezana Djordjevic, Structural & Molecular Biology
Università di Roma, Tor Vergata
- Luana Licata