The Cities partnerships Programme provides seed funding to nurture and support interdisciplinary academic work with partners in global cities.
Led by the programme's Academic Directors and supported by its board of senior academics and professional services staff and the (GEO), the programme’s first round of funding will support activity in Rome and Paris.
|Funding call||Application dates||Description|
Closed 17 May 2019
Up to £5,000 per project for academic activity involving one or more UCL individuals and a partner based in Paris or Rome
Closed 30 November 2018
Up to £5,000 per project for academic activity involving one or more UCL individuals and a partner based in Rome
The first wave of funding recipients for activity in Rome has now been announced. Applications for the next wave of funding for both Paris and Rome will open on 18 March 2019 - please check back soon for details of how to apply.
Applications for the Cities partnerships Programme are open to UCL staff members with the following roles:
- Professor/Professorial Teaching Fellow or equivalent
- Assistant Professor/Reader or equivalent
- Senior Lecturer/Principal Researcher/Principal Research Associate/Senior Teaching Fellow or equivalent
- Lecturer/Senior Research Associate/Teaching Fellow or equivalent
- Post Doc/Researcher/Post Doc Fellow/Research Associate or equivalent. Applications should be submitted by the lead applicant.