UCL Security is available 24 hours a day to assist all members of UCL and the general public with UCL related matters.
The security team provides a safe and secure working environment to all UCL staff, students and visitors.
Our operations services include:
- Dealing with emergencies and criminal investigations.
- Provideing 24/7 security response and patrol services.
- Monitoring CCTV and alarms in our control room.
- Staffing the main gatehouses and receptions of some buildings.
- Offering advice and guidance regarding security matters.
We run essential security systems to help the University run smoothly and safely every day. These systems include:
- Providing ID / entry cards for students, staff and visitors to UCL. Access can be added to the cards to areas controlled by access control systems.
- Installing and maintaining entry card systems.
- Installing and maintaining CCTV and alarm systems, and the connection of external alarm systems to the UCL Control Room (fire, equipment failure etc.).
- Providing keys.
- Providing advice on security matters involving all types of locks and the use of access control, including arranging the design and installation of master-keyed lock systems.
The Security team
Deputy Director Campus Experience & Commercial Services
+44 (0)20 3108 8670 (UCL ext 58670)
Head of Security
+44 (0)20 7679 3343 (UCL ext 33343)
Deputy Security Manager
+44 (0)20 7679 7788 (UCL ext 37788)
Security Systems Manager
+44 (0)20 7679 7735 (UCL ext 37735)
Customer Service & Contract Manager – Security Systems
+44 (0)20 3108 1006 (UCL ext 51006)
Security Systems Administrative Supervisor
+44 (0)20 7679 2100 (UCL ext 32100)
Security Systems Technical Coordinator
+44 (0)20 7679 7826 (UCL ext 37826)
Crime Prevention and Personal Safety Advisor
+44 (0)20 7679 1523 (UCL ext 51523)
+44 (0)20 7679 7111 (UCL ext 37111) or 020 7679 2102 (UCL ext 32102)