B17 is one of three lecture rooms located in Torrington Place, central London. Ideal for training or lectures or as plenary space if booked alongside our other conference rooms.
Located in the basement, lecture room B17 is an adaptable and flexible space for any type of presentation or training event. This fixed seated lecture theatre holds 92 seats and writing surfaces.
Designed to enhance lecture and seminar experience, the room features audiovisual worth in excess of £30,000 including repeater monitors which ensure your presentation is seen clearly and sharply by all delegates.
The room has a minimum of £25,000 of audio-visual equipment for the best meeting experience and features complimentary Cloud-enabled wi-fi access.
Typical use for our seminar rooms
- Plenary sessions
Seminar room features
- Fully accessible (lift access)
- Complimentary wi-fi supplied by The Cloud
- Chairs and tables set up to your design
- Catering delivered to the room
Seminar room equipment
- State of the art AV station featuring Creston Touch screen projector controls 5500
- Lumen NEC projector
- Document sharing from Wolf Vision
Seminar room capacity
Room area: 74.5m²