UCL's Torrington Place Training centre is a state of the art self-contained training centre venue for hire in central London. Capacity ranges from 9 - 120 people from £16 per person.
Top conference features
- 11 self-contained training rooms with state of the art touch screen push to start projectors, Crestron host controls.
- First-class host presentation systems
- Every Room has £25,000 - £40,000 of the best Host Audio Visual systems for effortless presenting.
- Wolf Vision document viewers in every room.
- Document Viewers enable you to share notes, pictures or papers easily.
- The NEC projectors are powerful and bright (5500 Lumen)
- 3 Lecture theatres
- Pricing available for room rates or per person (download pricing below)
- Sky Cloud Wi-Fi in every room and the common areas
- Within easy walking distance of London's Euston station and St Pancras station. View on map
- 9 to 19 seats - classroom configuration
- 92 to 120 people - lecture style
A range of pricing options is available. Please contact the conference team for more details.
All our training rooms have a minimum of £25,000 of audio-visual equipment for the best training experience.
- Creston Touch screen projector controls
- 5500 Lumen NEC roof mounted projectors
- Document sharing from Wolf Vision
- UCL Venues are equipped with easy to access Sky Wifi
- All meeting rooms and common areas have coverage
- 20 seconds on less to log in
- Typically up to 30mb download and 7mb upload speeds
Conference catering options
Our catering is provided by UCL's catering partner Sodexo. Freshly prepared on-site in UCL's catering kitchens.
The University is used to catering for a cosmopolitan set us food tastes and therefore almost every taste and dietary requirement will be catered for.