UCL's Torrington Place Training centre is a state of the art self-contained training centre venue for hire in central London. Capacity ranges from 9 - 120 people from £16 per person.
Top conference features
- 11 self-contained training rooms with state of the art touch screen push to start projectors, Crestron host controls.
- First-class host presentation systems
- Every Room has £25,000 - £40,000 of the best Host Audio Visual systems for effortless presenting.
- Wolf Vision document viewers in every room.
- Document Viewers enable you to share notes, pictures or papers easily.
- The NEC projectors are powerful and bright (5500 Lumen)
- 3 Lecture theatres
- Pricing available for room rates or per person (download pricing below)
- Sky Cloud Wi-Fi in every room and the common areas
- Within easy walking distance of London's Euston station and St Pancras station. View on map
- 9 to 19 seats - classroom configuration
- 92 to 120 people - lecture style
A range of pricing options is available. Please contact the conference team for more details.
Conference presentation systems
All our training rooms have a minimum of £25,000 of audio-visual equipment for the best training experience.
- Creston Touch screen projector controls
- 5500 Lumen NEC roof mounted projectors
- Document sharing from Wolf Vision
Cloud Wifi in every room
- UCL Venues are equipped with easy to access Sky Wifi
- All meeting rooms and common areas have coverage
- 20 seconds on less to log in
- Typically up to 30mb download and 7mb upload speeds
Conference catering options
Our catering is provided by UCL's catering partner Gather&Gather. Freshly prepared on-site in UCL's catering kitchens.
Our event catering is now 'vegetarian/vegan by default', but you can request catering to suit any requirements. We're committed to ambitious sustainability goals, and this includes reducing our food waste and offering healthy, fresh food that doesn't put an undue burden on the planet.