B07 is one of two collaborative learning space located in the basement of Torrington Place training centre, central London. Ideal for technology-based training.
Located in the basement, B07 technology teaching room is an impressive collaborative learning space, ideal for IT-based teaching. The room is equipped with sophisticated audio visual kit and session participants are able to connect laptop devices to individual monitors. Complimentary Cloud enabled wi-fi access comes as standard. Capacity of up to 34 people.
The room has a minimum of £25,000 of audio-visual equipment for the best meeting experience and features complimentary Cloud-enabled wi-fi access.
Typical use for our seminar rooms
- Technology or IT-based training
- Technology or IT-based seminars
Seminar room features
- Fully accessible (lift-access)
- Complimentary wi-fi supplied by The Cloud
- Chairs and tables set up to your design
- Catering delivered to the room
Seminar room equipment
- State of the art AV station featuring Creston Touch screen projector controls 5500
- Lumen NEC projector
- Document sharing from Wolf Vision
Seminar room capacity
Room area: 85.4m²