- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Sir William Meyer Travelling Studentships
Founded in 1961 from the income of the bequest in 1922 of £3000 of Sir William Meyer, Fellow of the College, `for the encouragement of proficiency in European History and in the History and Geography of India'
- Travelling Studentships, known as the Sir William Meyer Travelling
Studentships, may be awarded in each session.
- The Studentships are awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the
Faculty of Social & Historical Sciences.
- The Studentships are awarded to undergraduate and
postgraduate students of
the Department of History, always provided that at least two
given to undergraduate students.
- The value of each Studentship is not less than £150.
- Applications must reach the Head of the History
Department by 31 January
- Holders of the Studentship are required to follow an
approved scheme of
travel outside the British Isles and to submit
a report on this travel on its
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Head of the
Department of History.
- The awards are announced in February.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:52