- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Sir William Meyer Prize
Instituted in 1965 from the income of the bequest in 1922 of £3,000 of Sir William Meyer, Fellow of the College, `for the encouragement of proficiency in European History and in the History and Geography of India'
- The Sir William Meyer Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Social & Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to a student who has attended for not
less than five
terms a course of study in the College leading to an Honours degree in
- The value of the Prize is £35.
- No application is necessary. The qualifications of candidates
by the Head of the Department of History.
- Awards are subject to the provisi
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:49