- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Sir William Meyer Prize in Geography
Instituted in 1961 from the income of the bequest in 1922 of £3000 of Sir William Meyer, Fellow of the College, 'for the encouragement of proficiency in European History and in the History and Geography of India'
- The Sir William Meyer Prize in Geography may be
awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Social and Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to a student who has attended for
not less than two
terms a course of study in the College and is taking
the Geography Honours
Course with a view to obtaining a bachelor's degree.
- The Prize takes the form of books or apparatus to the value of
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Geography.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:42